Welcome to the adventure of my life!

Thanks for following my blog! It will be updated every Tuesday, I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment! I also love constructive critisicm so if there is something you would like to see, let me know!
happy blogging!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The improvement pictures



Okay this was the first Men's classical blow-dry I have ever done (the main point is to have it as square as possible) and then the second picture is the last blowdry that I did yesterday! this is why you should always photograph your work, so for 1. you remember what exactly you did and 2. you can see how to improve on it.


I'm not saying that this last blow dry is perfect, it's not at all, i can see all of my little imperfections, but I can tell you that it looks WAY better than my first one! and things like this... well it makes everything worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment