Welcome to the adventure of my life!

Thanks for following my blog! It will be updated every Tuesday, I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment! I also love constructive critisicm so if there is something you would like to see, let me know!
happy blogging!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011- day 1

Well first stop, Washington D.C.! I'm meeting up with the rest of the SkillsUSA World Team.

My flight arrived earlier this afternoon around 2, but because somehow I was forgotten I didn't get picked up until 5. oh well! it was me, 3 full suitcases, and an ipod full of my "London" jams! (thanks Allison for putting it together for me!! you're the best!) and we just chilled for a few hours.

So now we're at a hotel, we really have kept it pretty chill, we went to dinner at tenderjacks, and we made a quick Walmart stop, somehow all of us girls forgot nylons!

Well I get a roommate again! It's Victoria Brown :) and she is competiting in graphic design. Such a funny girl! our room is definitely going to be the party room through this trip! (I'll post a picture after of us!) and thanks to Pandora we're listening to the Beatles radio station while I write on here and she transfers suitcases. (her's broke in the airport haha!)

Well I know this day wasn't very exciting, but tomorrow is when the fun starts, we'll be going into D.C. seeing the capitol, white house, and all of that fun stuff! So make sure you stay tuned!!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment