Welcome to the adventure of my life!

Thanks for following my blog! It will be updated every Tuesday, I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment! I also love constructive critisicm so if there is something you would like to see, let me know!
happy blogging!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Friday Sept. 30, 2011- sunday Oct. 2,- day 2-to-day 4

I'm ALIVE!!! sorry sorry sorry! it has been SO busy! and paying for internet is way too much money! So now i'm bumming it from the CNC Turning competitor!

Well as for our stay here: On friday we woke up early and did awesome tours all over D.C. we went to the white house, capitol, and sentate buildings. Spoke to many influential people and had such a blast!!
Later that night we went to the airport to board our London flight. That airport (washington dulles) is huge!! I can't believe it!! I swear we were walking and walking and walking FOR-EVER!!! oh well! we got on the plane, our flight left at 10:00p.m. and I sat next to a very nice englishman! Well that was about it! we got there 7 hours later, so my timing and sleeping were all messed up!
So then that night we went to look around, and we ended up in this super ghetto area. i was pretty sure we were going to be jumped in the subway. oh well! we all turned out okay. But we were all so tired we just passed out!!

SO here's where the fun is! today we have had such a blast! I woke up early and went exercising, saw the most beautiful sunrise of my life! and then we got ready, had a super delicious breakfast and then we met up as a team and went on an excursion as all the competitors.
It was really cool! we got to ride in these old british red double decker buses. and they showed us everywhere. We went to trafalga square, buckingham palace, big ben, westminister abby. It was SO much fun! and then we met at the end of the tour and went on a river ride. That was tons of fun!! Then at the end of that they dropped us off at the London Eye (the HUGE Farris wheel!) that was cool! and I got some amazing pictures! I couldn't believe everything I saw!! and then they took us to a opening social, and we ate good food and tried to meet all of our competitors! So cool! Canada for sure seems like a really cool girl! and it's nice because most of them speak english! (I love having the most common language)

So that's what we did today, I need to get to bed early (I'm keeping myself on a good schedule!) and after that we get to go meet with our experts and see our competition floor!! and make sure everything works right!! I SOOO can't wait!!

alright sending my love from London!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment